Here is another watercolour which I painted yesterday afternoon. For inspiration, I used a photograph which I took last year whilst staying in the Isle of Mull in Scotland. This is the view from our self-catering house.
The stitcheries for block #8 of Tail Feathers quilt are nearly done and then I still need to piece the whole block. That only leaves block #9 and the four corner robins as far as stitchery and applique go, but there are still 24 log cabin blocks and the borders to do.
Yesterday, I received some gorgeous fabrics for the William Morris & Friends Baltimore Album quilt. Initially I had signed up for a BOM for this project, but once part 1 arrived, the fabrics which the ONS had chosen did absolutely nothing for me. After a lot of browsing on the internet, I went for a line of fabrics called Samsara, by Bernatex. I think they will work very well for this design. Only half of the fabrics have arrived so far (the post is a bit slow after the volcanic ash cloud problem). Once they have all arrived, I will share pictures of them.