Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Thursday 18 November 2010

Quiet? This is the reason why!




You don't really think I can do anything at all when the Ort Master is in charge?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hij ligt er heerlijk bij, maar ik kan me voorstellen dat het moeilijk is om zo wat te kunnen doen.
Succes ermee, ik denk zomaar dat we de volgende keer wel weer iets te zien krijgen.
Groetjes Yvon.

Ineke said...

I bet you are pushing the Ort Master aside when you want to continue working on this beautiful project ;o) I hope you'll post a picture of block one soon.

Giovanna said...

He's as charming as always, though...

Michele said...

I think he is trying to tell you that there is too much quilting going on and not enough petting! ;)

Erna said...

Hahaha wat een schatje, een onthaastingskat...
Liefs
Erna