Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Herbularius: more progress

My Herbularius is growing slowly but surely. Only two more days to go before part 2 is published!

Here are a few pictures for those of you eagerly following its progress:

Not sure I will get part 1 finished before September 1st, but that's alright. It is not a race. I'm enjoying the journey.




Thanks for all your lovely comments and welcome to my new followers.

8 comments:

Gabi said...

Looking lovely Anne Marieke. Loving it to follow your progress on this one.

Susan said...

Beautiful! Love the colors in this one. I'm saving my pennies in hopes of being able to join soon.

Unknown said...

Het ziet er mooi uit, de kleuren passen goed bij elkaar.

Groetjes Yvon.

ana~stitch said...

Love it Anne Marieke! This is a fun one to stitch so far, isn't it?:)

Jennifer M. said...

Wow! Your stitching is gorgeous! Very pretty. :)

Jen

wendy111 said...

Looking lovely and you have started your journey with this gorgeous design - something I am yet to do!

Joysze said...

It's beautiful, Anne Marieke!! Love it. :D

Rennie said...

Wat wordt het mooi! Ik geniet mee.