Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Friday 26 August 2011

Herbularius

Last night I made good progress on Herbularius.




I worked on it till the wee hours, and only now notice that there are four stitches missing from the centre ;o)


I'm stitching it on 32-count Ivory Murano.

The applique bunny in batiks is coming along nicely too. I will post a picture of it soon.




Thanks for all your lovely comments on my WOW post on Wednesday.

7 comments:

Rennie said...

Wat ga je snel en wat wordt het mooi!

Melanie said...

I love the colours on this, they look so bright.

Joysze said...

Love this, Anne Marieke. The colors are amazing. :D

Ineke said...

It is beautiful! I understand why you can't stop stitching ;o)

Ruth said...

Congratulations -- only 4 missing in that complex a pattern is something to be proud of :)

It's beautiful.... good luck as you go forward.

Unknown said...

Prachtige kleuren blauw.

Groetjes Yvon.

wendy111 said...

Nice to see it started. I have fabric but only some floss so far.