Welcome to my blog, where I write mostly about my passions applique and patchwork, crochet, watercolour painting, and photography.

I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, and that you will leave a comment before you go.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.


Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to find my labels, if you are looking for something specific.

Welkom op mijn blog waar ik vooral schrijf over mijn passies appliqueren & patchwork, haken, aquarelleren en fotografie.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt over mijn projecten te lezen en dat je een berichtje achter zult laten voor je mijn blog verlaat.

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om ze te stellen.

Als je iets specifieks zoekt, vind je mijn labels helemaal onderaan mijn blog.


Anne Marieke

Monday 17 June 2013

Quilt Me Club 2013 & Mrs Beasley

The applique block for part 4 of Quilt Me Club 2013 by Nataliejo is finished.
Below are a few details of this block.

Het applique-blok voor deel 4 van Quilt Me Club 2013 van Nataliejo is af. Hieronder zie je een paar details van deze quilt. 




When issue 10 of Vignette magazine was published last week, I instantly fell in love with "Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt".

Toen nummer 10 van het tijdschrift Vignette van de week uitkwam, was ik gelijk verliefd op "Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt". 

copyright Leanne Beasley

Thankfully most of the fabrics which I chose came from my stash, to which I added a few during a visit to my favourite quilt shop Samsara Quilting. As usual, Jacqueline managed to find a few FQ's that complemented my fabrics beautifully. I also bought the backing fabric, a pink Tilda with a small motif, which you see in the background on this photo. I might use a few scraps of it for the front too.

Gelukkig kwamen de meeste stofjes die ik heb gekozen uit mijn voorraad, waaraan ik een paar FQ's heb toegevoegd tijdens een bezoekje aan Samsara Quilting in Lisse. Zoals gewoonlijk vond Jacqueline een paar FQ's die prachtig staan bij de stofjes die ik al had gekozen. Ik heb ook gelijk stof voor de achterkant gekocht, een roze Tilda met een motiefje. Een paar stukjes hiervan zullen misschien ook wel aan de voorkant gebruikt worden. 


6 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous QMC block and beautiful stitching.
The fabrics for Mrs Beasley are beautiful and perfect for the quilt :-))))

Barb said...

I have just found your blog and oh may I say I just love your little mouse block . I have a problem with straight so dont patchwork myself but I do envy you your skill. Shall just have to become a follower now.

Giovanna said...

The mouse is adorable - lovely work! The new project is going to be lovely too.

David said...

your block 4 is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing your quilt top finished ;-)

Unknown said...

Wat is dit een leuke!!!!
En je nieuwe project ziet er ook leuk uit.

Groetjes Yvon.

Jane in Cumbria said...

Wat een schattig muisje. Je stofjes zijn prachtig!